Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Since this is what everyone cares about anyway...

...

This managed to upload itself to youtube sometime yesterday during the 13 hour between which I hit "Upload new video" and me rolling around in bed with some Scand...I mean falling asleep. It rocks and I know it and I hope you know it too.

Yesterday was an exciting day, beginning with a 14 hour train ride whose ferry crossing portion saw Sara and I crossing paths with Tori and her whole fucking crew during my first time on a large oceanliner and then almost ending up homeless in the C-P-H due to Sara having booked our hotel for May instead of June. We ended up staying in a hostel but it's like the nicest hostel in the world. It's a 20-story skyscaper that overlooks the whole city (we are on floor 10), so I won't complain too much.

Last night we went to the much-discussed Chrisiania neighborhood and I'm sad to report that it sucked. Not only were pictures strictly prohibited by the hippies that live/are homeless there, but said hippies are really junkies disguised as hippies, having crack or meth as their drugs of choice and burning rubber (literally---a tire! as their preferred aroma instead of something nice like patchouli.

Now, I must go find the Copenhagen venue with Jacob and meet Sara for the show. BYE!

3 comments:

callie said...

what kind of camera are you using? the quality on these videos is great.

Anonymous said...

hell yeah this rocks! santa is so so sexy.

Loki Dark Matter said...

great video, amazing night and meet&greet. I saw you there, but I´m to shy to talk. Hugs for you and your sexy boyfriend.

francisco